The internet of things industry has entered a recovery phase after the “disappointment” of failing to live up to its growth promise between 2015 and 2017.
Ingram Micro has launched a competition for Australian independent software vendors (ISVs) with a potential prize pot of $1.5 million.
Dimension Data Australia has posted a net loss after tax of $6.1 million for the financial year ended 31 March 2019.
Pivotel has made a major play for global expansion through the acquisition of two US-based mobile telcos for an undisclosed amount.
IBM is starting a potentially huge run at hybrid cloud by tying more than 100 of its products to the Red Hat OpenShift platform.
- Pentagon puts $10 billion JEDI contract on hold after Trump suggests it favored Amazon
- Cisco revamps partner marketing offering
- Edge cloud platform provider Fastly expands Australian footprint
- Dicker Data sells distribution centre for $36M to build new one
- Superloop retires cloud managed services
- Multimedia Technology builds VoIP portfolio with Htek deal
- Google Cloud brings Anthos migration tool to APAC
- Dicker Data signs with Nutanix for A/NZ distribution
- Private equity firm buys majority stake in Nexon
- Amazon buys Israeli startup E8 Storage: source
- Cisco whistleblower gets first False Claims payout over cyber security
- Auscom takes a slice of the Sunshine Coast cable network project
- ASG wins $75M WA Main Roads deal
- Security experts urge organisations to look locally before opting for overseas suppliers
Ingram Micro Australia shares its 40 year journey and what's next for the Australian market
New roles for Gavin Lawless and Scott Caulfield
Vendor billed $75 million in bookings during 12-month period
Masterton reveals how the network’s channel program has fared over the last 12 months
ARN-Dell-Tech Data roundtable: How partners can take advantage of a changing data protection landscape
Annual Kodak Alaris Partner Conference
Dell Technologies ANZ Partner Awards 2018
ARN Exchange: Channel discusses security spending priorities
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.
Learn how to add columns, get summaries, sort your results and reshape your data.
Mobile World Congress, the wireless industry’s big annual showcase, featured a heavy emphasis on 5G, the next generation of licensed mobile networks.
Microsoft brings cloud-based cross-platform AR services to its HoloLens, PCs, and other devices
Continuing attacks on directory name services have prompted ICANN to prompt enterprise DNS uses to push their suppliers for DNSSEC services to block some of ...
Makers of high-end smartphones are seeing declining sales as users who find them too expensive increasingly opt to keep their phones longer, according to a ...
Apple's move to enable the development of apps that run on iPhones, iPads and Macs could mean the company now sees more growth potential in ...